Photos, ramblings, whatever

Thursday, November 12, 2009

At the zoo


Today I went to the zoo with my mother's cousin. We both arrived with full camera batteries which didn't last the full day. He had a spare, I just had to get as much mileage as I could by periodically resting my camera and giving the battery chemicals a chance to react. If you click the black box you'll see a video, containing some footage and some stills. (On another note, similar black boxes on this blog are also videos, although I also upload most of my videos to youtube, it's easier for my Chinese friends if I host everything here)
Here are more still shots. You can get them in their original quality by clicking them.


Otters

Tiger

Giraffe

Baboon


Red Panda


Lemur


I forgot what this is

Chimpanzees

Campbell Island Teals

Kea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home